Evaluation and treatment of emotional suffering that can appear in personal relationships with your partner, with your family, at work or in your spare time. Analysis of factors involved in the origin and ongoing maintenance of the problem. Development of a treatment plan providing you with the necessary skills to manage, reduce and eliminate the problem.
- Mood disorders: depression, dysthymia, bipolar disorder.
- Anxiety and phobias: stress, panic attacks, agoraphobia, simple phobia, social phobia,
- generalized anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic disorder (EMDR technique by Dr. Shapiro).
- Personality Disorders: borderline, avoidant, dependent, obsessive-compulsive, histrionic, schizoid, schizotypal.
- Hypochondria, psychosomatic disorders, dimorphic disorders.
- Problems with interpersonal relationships (couples, family, friends).
- Body image disorders and self concept.
- Eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, obesity, compulsive eating.
- Sexual disorders
This post is also available in: Spanish